Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing or using any of the Indiana Farm Bureau, Inc. Internet properties including, without limitation, www.infarmbureau.org, mobile websites, microsites, mobile applications, Indiana Farm Bureau profiles on social media sites and any other digital
About Indiana Farm Bureau®, Inc.
Indiana Farm Bureau®, Inc. is a member of the American Farm Bureau Federation®, a national organization of farmers and ranchers including Farm Bureau® organizations in 49 other states and Puerto Rico, and is responsible for Farm Bureau membership
and programs within the State of Indiana. Indiana Farm Bureau programs and services are available only to Farm Bureau members within Indiana. The political views expressed in these pages represent Indiana Farm Bureau’s positions on various issues
as they relate to Indiana. The positions of the national Farm Bureau organization collectively are expressed through the American Farm Bureau Federation. “Farm Bureau,” “FB,” and the “FB” logo are registered service
marks of American Farm Bureau Federation and are used by Indiana Farm Bureau under a license agreement between the two organizations.
- Welcome. This site (the “Website”) is owned and operated by the Indiana Farm Bureau, Inc. (“we,” “us,” “IFB”’ or “Farm Bureau”). IFB
users of the Website, including visitors, advertisers, and members.
- Equipment. You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, and other equipment needed for access to and use of the Website and all charges related thereto.
- Security. We use industry-standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of all information, regardless of whether it identifies you or not. Our security includes use of firewalls, secure socket layers,
and encryption. Your password (if issued) is a component of our security system. As such, it is your responsibility to protect it. Do not share your password with any third parties.
- E-Mail Policy. At various points in the Website, we provide visitors the opportunity to contact us via e-mail. E-mail messages are not encrypted. You acknowledge and agree that by providing IFB with
any personal or confidential user information through the e-mail function, you consent to the transmission of such personal or confidential user information through the public Internet, and understand that there are risks that this information
could be viewed by other parties. You agree to adhere to procedures that we may establish to enhance the safety and confidentiality of transmissions of personal data over the Internet.
- Restrictions on Use.
- You shall use the Website for lawful purposes only. You shall not post or transmit through the Website any material that (i) violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, (ii) is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive
of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, or (iii) encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any law. You shall not: (i)
post or transmit through the Website any material that contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services without IFB’s express prior approval, or (ii) use the Website to advertise or perform any commercial
solicitation, including, without limitation, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line services. Any conduct by you that in IFB’s discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Website
will not be permitted.
- The Website contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, without limitation, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the contents of the Website are copyrighted under the United
States copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, display, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. No copying, redistribution, retransmission,
publication, or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express written permission of IFB and the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution, or publication of copyrighted
material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
- You shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on the Website any material protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary
right, and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting
from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of the Website, you automatically grant, or warrant, that the owner of such material has expressly granted IFB the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive
right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, display, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed.
You also permit any other user of the Website to access, view, store, or reproduce the material for that user’s personal use. You grant IFB the right to edit, copy, display, publish, and distribute any material made available on
the Website by you.
- Access to the Website, other than to portions open to the public, may be controlled by individual passwords. Individuals may not share their passwords with anyone else or permit their passwords to be used to provide anyone else with access
to non-public portions of the Website.
- The foregoing provisions of this Section are for the benefit of IFB, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own
- Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability.
- YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER IFB, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR
FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION,
ANY INFORMATION OR TOOLS PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE SUCH AS CALCULATORS, NEWS, WEATHER INFORMATION AND MARKET
- IFB SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST REVENUES OR LOST PROFITS, WHICH MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF, ACCESS TO, OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.) IFB MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO ANY MATERIALS AND/OR SERVICES AVAILABLE FROM THE WEBSITE, ALL OF WHICH ARE BEING OFFERED “AS IS.” IFB MAKES NO WARRANTY OF NONINFRINGEMENT. IFB ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING THE WEBSITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY SOFTWARE OR MATERIALS FROM THE WEBSITE.
- Marks. All page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of IFB. All other trademarks appearing on the Website are the property of their respective
owners. Unauthorized use of any trademark, service mark, or logo appearing on the Website may be a violation of federal and/or state trademark laws.
- Monitoring; Loss of Information. IFB shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of the Website including any chat rooms and forums, to determine compliance with these Terms
of Use and any operating rules established by IFB and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. IFB shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post, or remove any material submitted to or posted on the
Website. Without limiting the foregoing, IFB shall have the right to remove any material that IFB in its sole discretion finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable. IFB assumes no responsibility for the deletion
of or failure to store electronic-mail messages, chat comments, or other information submitted to the Website.
- Violations of Rules and Regulations. We reserve the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of the rules and regulations set forth herein, including the right to block
access from a particular Internet address to this Website.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless IFB and its affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns from and against any and all
- Third Party Content. IFB is a distributor (and not a publisher with the exception of IFB generated materials) of content supplied by third parties and users of the Website. Accordingly, IFB has no more
editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore, or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers
and users, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of IFB. In many instances, the content available through the Website represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider or user. IFB neither endorses
nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the Website by anyone other than authorized IFB employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities. Notwithstanding the foregoing, IFB
reserves the right to monitor, edit, and sort content supplied by third parties.
be given by any means including, without limitation, posting on the Website, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means. Any use of the Website by you after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of such changes,
modifications, additions or deletions.
- Linked Internet Sites. THE LINKS IN THIS WEBSITE WILL LET YOU LEAVE OUR WEBSITE. THE LINKED SITES MAY NOT BE UNDER OUR CONTROL, AND THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET SITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE
MAY NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT OUR OPINION. WE ARE PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO OTHER INTERNET SITES AS A CONVENIENCE TO YOU, AND ACCESS TO ANY OTHER INTERNET SITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY
THAT WE RECOMMEND OR ENDORSE THE LINKED SITE, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE VERACITY OR RELIABILITY OF THE INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED IN THE LINKED SITE.
that the information in this Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to this Website from territories where the contents of this Website may be illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Website from
other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
Copyright © 2020 Indiana Farm Bureau, Inc. All rights reserved.